Tune into Radio 2SSR 99.7fm every Monday night from 6-8pm for ‘Angela’s Business Mix’- an informative and entertaining radio show all about the world of small business.
Angela will help drive you home from work with a special mix of small business fun and facts.
Joined by regular weekly and invited guests in the areas of finance, marketing, coaching, health, legal and tax, Angela helps tackle all of the issues small business owners face in their day to day jobs.
Tune in Monday 15th August for interesting discussions on:
HOW TO LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SPEND YOUR SUPER
Doctor Themi ( Doctor TG ) is a certified medical practitioner, author and public and motivational speaker with over 20 years of experience specialising in health and relationships. Graduating from the University of NSW School of Medicine in 1989, Themi was the youngest Neurosurgical trainee in Australia at the time. He later went on to study nutritional, environmental medicine, phyto-naturopathic medicine, and anti-ageing hormonal medicine. Themi is well placed to offer knowledge and true and effective solutions to relationships that may be floundering under changing circumstances. After twenty years working in medical practice, he has a wealth of experience placing him in a position to truly understand work/life balance and the importance of optimum health needed for achieving business success. You can follow Themi on Twitter @Doctor_TG or like him on Facebook. Themi will provide his opinion on:
- Getting your priorities set: CAREER / HEALTH / AND SPARE TIME AND INTEREST
- Setting your priorities determines more than your character but what is important to you
- Career mission/aspiration success and money
- Health and maintaining this as we progress through life and work
- Remember that you have to be in good nick to enjoy your super you can’t do it from a hospital bed or from the grave.
- Spare time and our interests/ hobbies and likes
- We require a balance if we are to be in a position of strength both mind, body and spirit.
MEDIA AND PUBLIC SPEAKING FOR SMALL BUSINESS
Antoni Lee is a media, crisis and communication trainer whose clients include journalists, TV presenters, politicians, topic experts and the representatives of well-known businesses in Australia and overseas. His distinctive ability is helping people communicate in public. He is a popular speaker at industry events, and the author of The Media, The Spokesperson & The Message: The Art of Performance Communication. Visit Antoni's website, join him on LinkedIn. Antoni will provide his opinion on:
- How to get into the media
- How to prepare for any media interview
- Keys and tips for public speaking success
- Managing your nerves (and why you need them)
- Things to avoid
- How to know if you were any good
MANAGING AND INTERPRETING PROFIT AND LOSS STATEMENTS
- the main of a profit and loss statement
- why prepare a profit and loss statement
HOW TO GREEN YOUR BUSINESS
Michele Collins, Vanessa Rowland and Mark Veenendaal from GreenBizCheck discuss 'How to green your business'. GreenBizCheck offer environmental certifications for offices, retail, IT, food & beverage, recruitment and hospitality. GreenBizCheck can help businesses to use fewer resources while maintaining efficiency. Their concept helps businesses to quickly implement sustainable environmental practices that save money, conserve energy, water, resources and minimise waste. Companies are provided with a 260+ point online assessment with immediate interactive report and action plan. Subscribe to the GreenBizCheck monthly newsletter. Visit their website. Like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, connect with them on Linkedin. GreenBizcheck will discuss:
- how to green your business
Please tune in, ask questions and interact with the show via Facebook, Twitter or email as detailed below:
. ‘like’ the Facebook page
. follow the Twitter account: @AngBizMix
. use Twitter Hashtag: #AngBizMix
. email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to send us your questions or concerns – Angela would love to hear from you !
Stay tuned to 99.7fm!